Thursday, September 2, 2010

First day of EDU 255

New semester, new classes, still the same Summer heat.  Everyone assumes that the first day of classes are going to be the simple, "Welcome back, here's the syllabus, see ya next time."--Not in the Phys. Ed. Department.  When the equipment was spread out into groups, I did not know what to expect. Then, I saw the cameras in each corner--still curious.  When we were told that we had to teach our group a skill for 4 minutes, I was honestly surprised.  It did not take too long for me to decide what I wanted to teach, it was more of how I was going to teach it on the spot like that.  I started to go with the flow a little bit and tried to think of how I was taught in high school.  Overall, I think there was more information I could have given, but that is why I am here...to learn how to teach better.

No comments:

Post a Comment